- Distributionally robust chance constrained problem under interval distribution information, Wu Zhou, Ke-wei Ding and Yi-lin Wang.
- Vector variational problem with infinite constraints, Promila Kumar and Bharti Sharma.
- Convergence results for asymptotically quasi-nonexpansive mapping and generalized asymptotically quasi-nonexpansive mapping in Banach spaces, G. S. Saluja.
- Fixed point theorems for two hybrid pairs of multi-valued non-self mappings in metrically convex metric spaces, Ladlay Khan and Mohammad Imdad.
- Fixed point theorems of Akram-Banach type, M. O. Olatinwo and O. J. Omidire.
- Convexities generated by multifunctionse, Andrzej Szymanski.
- Strong convergence theorems by four step random iterative scheme with errors for pseudo-contractive mappings, R. A. Rashwan and H. A. Hammad.
- Regularized equilibrium problems on Hadamard manifolds, Salahuddin.
- Using implicit relation to prove common coupled fixed point theorems for two hybrid pairs of mappings satisfying some weaker conditions, Bhavana Deshpande, Vishanu Narayan Mishra and Amrish Handa.
- Second order functional differential equations with delay and random effects, Eman Alaidarous, Amel Benaissa, Mouffak Benchohra and Juan J. Nieto.
- Contractive set-valued mappings, Simeon Reich and Alexander J. Zaslavski.
Copyright © NONLINEAR ANALYSIS FORUM.
All rights reserved. No
part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or
transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission
of NONLINEAR ANALYSIS FORUM.