- Fuzzy regularized nonlinear nonconvex random variational inequalities, Salahuddin.
- Operator theoretic techniques in the theory of nonlinear ordinary hybrid differential equations, Bapurao Dhage.
- Remarks on fixed point and generalized vector equilibrium problems, Sehie Park.
- Strong and Δ-convergence of new three-step iteration process in CAT(0) spaces, Gurucharan S. Saluja.
- Fixed point theorems of a generalized (ψ, φ)-contractive mapping of integral type in metric spaces, R. Arab.
- H(·,·)-mixed relaxed co-monotone mapping and Ishikawa type iterative algorithm for generalized variational inclusions, Rais Ahmad, Haider Abbas Rizvi and Mijanur Rahaman.
- Common coupled fixed point theorems for hybrid pair of mappings under some weaker conditions satisfying an implicit relation, Bhavana Deshpande and Amrish Handa.
- Sensitivity of the set of solutions for a class of fractional set-valued projected dynamical systems, Xin-kun Wu, Zeng-bao Wu and Yun-zhi Zou.
- Strong and Δ-convergence theorems for two totally asymptotical nonexpansive mappings in CAT(0) spaces, Gurucharan S. Saluja.
- Several fixed point theorems and their applications to ordered variational inequalities on ordered topological vector spaces, Jinlu Li and Congjun Zhang.
- A minimal noncommuting condition and existence of
common fixed points under noncontractive condition, Ravindra K. Bisht.
- A modified viscosity approximation method to fixed points for nonexpansive mappings, Qiqiong Chen and Yuanguo Zhu.
- Comments on "some remarks on Park's abstract convex spaces", Sehie Park.
- A class of stochastic weak vector quasivariational inequality problems, Shu-qiang Shan, Wen-yong Yan and Da-yuan Ren.
- Competitive multi-period pricing for supply shortage commodity under demand and supply uncertainty, Yu-zhou Tang and Jue Lu.
- On a fractional differential inclusion with fractional multiterm integral boundary conditions, Aurelian Cernea.
- A common fixed point result for weak contractive mapping in cone metric spaces, K. Prudhvi.
- Connected sets of coincidences of nonlinear operators, Donal O'Regan.
- Convergence analysis for hierarchical optimizations, Salahuddin.
- Some fixed point theorems of contractive type conditions in cone b-metric spaces, G. S. Saluja.
- Some Cebysev type inequalities involving functions whose first derivative belongs to abstract spaces-I, Shahzad Ahmad and Arif Rafiq.
- Some Cebysev type inequalities involving functions whose first derivative belongs to abstract spaces-II, Shahzad Ahmad and Arif Rafiq.
- An iterative method with higher-order convergence, Shahzad Ahmad and Arif Rafiq.
Copyright © NONLINEAR ANALYSIS FORUM.
All rights reserved. No
part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or
transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission
of NONLINEAR ANALYSIS FORUM.