- Applications of fixed point theory to generalized Nash qquilibria of nonmonetized noncooperative games
on Banach lattices, Jinlu Li.
- Order-optimization problems and ordered variational inequalities on Banach lattices, Byung-Soo Lee and Jinlu Li.
- Comments on the FWC-spaces of H. Lu and J. Zhang, Sehie Park.
- Remarks on an example of the GFC-spaces of Khanh, Long and Quan, Sehie Park.
- Some new common endpoint theorems for generalized nonlinear multi-valued mappings, Yun-long Wang and Zhao-hong Xiang.
- Cone semi-metric spaces and fixed point theorems for generalized weak contractive mappings
, Danning Xu and Lei Deng.
- Hermite-Hadamard inequalities for hφ-convex functions, M. Aslam Noor, K. Inayat Noor, M. Adnan Ashraf, M. Uzair Awan and B. Bashir.
- Semilocally b-preinvex fuzzy mappings with an application to a fuzzy nonlinear programming, Zong-fu Tang and Ke-wei Ding.
- Orthonormalization process in Banach spaces with an application to the best approximation problem, Yang Long and Chuan-xian Deng.
- A class of implicit variational inclusions system in Banach spaces, Zhangyou Chen.
- Common fixed points for two pairs of mappings satisfying property (E.A) in normed Boolean vector spaces, M. Abbas, S. N. Mishra and Rajendra Pant.
- Subjective belief projection and subjective belief probabilities for representations of horse lotteries, Jinlu Li and Congjun Zhang.
- A note on "Iterative methods to nonlinear equations", Arif Rafiq and Munshoor Ahmed.
- Some comments on "An iterative method for solving nonlinear functional equations", Arif Rafiq.
- A simple iterative method for the solution of absolute value equations, Malik Shahadat Ali Taj and Arif Rafiq.
- Rational solutions of KdV, K(2,2), Burgers and cubic Boussinesq equations by using DJ method, M. Yaseen, M. Ahmad and M. Samraiz.
Copyright © NONLINEAR ANALYSIS FORUM.
All rights reserved. No
part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or
transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission
of NONLINEAR ANALYSIS FORUM.