- Abstract convex spaces, KKM spaces and -spaces, Sehie Park.
- Existence theorems of solutions for systems of generalized vector quasi-equilibrium problems with moving cones and its applications in -spaces, Ming-ge Yang and Lei Deng.
- Remarks on marginally closed-valued KKM
maps and related matters, Sehie Park.
- Strong convergence by iterative algorithms for fixed points of multivalued nonexpansive mappings, Bo Ye, Byung-Soo Lee and Nan-jing Huang.
- Remarks on the paper “variational relation problem without the KKM property with applications" by Y. J. Pu and Z. Yang, Sehie Park.
- On a new modified Mann type implicit iteration for continuous hemi-pseudocontractive mappings, Qifei Liu.
- Graph convergence for the --accretive operator in Banach spaces with an application, Mei Yuan, Xi Li and Yun-zhi Zou.
- Some -distance version of Caristi type coincidence point theorems for set-valued mappings, Qiang Shu and Xue-song Li.
- Some new integral inequalities for twice differentiable convex mappings, Mehmet ZekiSari kaya and Huseyin Yildirim.
- Fixed and stationary point theorems in b-metric spaces, Rajendra Pant.
- Nonlinear quadratic volterra Riemann-Liouville integral equations of fractional order, Saïd Abbas and Mouffak Benchohra.
- A new sixth order iterative method for nonlinear equations, Muhammad Rafiullah.
- On the convergence of solutions of some nonlinear differential equations of fifth order, Erdal Korkmaz
and Cemil Tunç.
- On the continuity of transitive closures of vector relations on Banach spaces and its applications to utility theory, Jinlu Li and Congjun Zhang.
- A simple iterative method for the solution of absolute value equations, Malik Shahadat Ali Taj and Arif Rafiq.
- On the convergence of Mann iteration scheme for three -hemicontractive mappings, Arif Rafiq.
- Reconsideration on asymptotically pseudocontractive mappings, Byung-Soo Lee and Arif Rafiq.
- On three-step iterative process with errors for asymptotically nonexpansive mappings, Arif Rafiq.
- On approximation of fixed points of
asymptotically demicontractive mappings, Slobodanka Mitrovic and Arif Rafiq
- A new iterative technique for solving nonlinear higher-order boundary value problems, Sidra Athar and Arif Rafiq
- Almost stability of the three-step iteration method involving strictly hemicontractive mappings in smooth Banach spaces, Byung-Soo Lee and Arif Rafiq
- Numerical solution of Voltera integral equations by using integral mean value theorem, Sidra Athar and Arif Rafiq
Copyright © NONLINEAR ANALYSIS FORUM.
All rights reserved. No
part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or
transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission
of NONLINEAR ANALYSIS FORUM.