- Remarks on certain coercivity in general KKM theorems, Sehie Park.
- Resolvent methods for solving system of extended general variational inclusions with different operators, Muhammad Aslam Noor and Khalida Inayat Noor.
- Continuous selection theorems in generalized convex spaces: Revisited, Sehie Park.
- The over-relaxed a-proximal solvability of MSVG quasi-variational inclusions system, Honggang Li
and Lipei Li.
- Approximation of fixed points for generalized asymptotically quasi-nonexpansive mappings, Qifei Liu.
- New system of generalized vector implicit quasi complementarity problems, Xin Li and Yun-Zhi Zou.
- On 3D axisymmetric inviscid stagnation flow related to Navier-Stokes equations, C. Du, S. J. Huang and M. J. Zhang.
- Common fixed points for generalized weakly contractive mappings in cone metric spaces, Hui-ru Zhao, Byung-Soo Lee and Nan-jing Huang.
- Systems of generalized implicit vector equilibrium problems, Qun Luo.
- Strong convergence of iterative algorithms for fixed points of multivalued nonexpansive mappings, Bo Ye, Byung-Soo Lee and Nan-jing Huang.
- Some common fixed points theorems for multivalued mappings on cone metric spaces, Le Zhou and Lei Deng.
- On three-step iterations with errors for three strongly pseudocontractive mappings, Byung-Soo Lee, Arif Rafiq and Malik Shahadat Ali Taj.
- Some comments on the methods for solving nonlinear equations, Arif Rafiq, Muhammad Qaiser Shahbaz
and Malik Shahadat Ali Taj.
- A new bivariate Gumbel distribution, Muhammad Qaiser Shahbaz, Saman Shahbaz and Arif Rafiq.
- Some comments on He's homotopy-perturbation method for solving higher-order boundary value problems, T. Majeed, A. Rafiq, M. Yaseen, M. Y. Malik, M. Q. Shahbaz and M. S. Ali Taj.
- An iterative algorithm for three asymptotically pseudocontractive mappings, Byung-Soo Lee, Arif Rafiq and Malik Shahadat Ali Taj.
- Bivariate concomitants of order statistics for pseudo Weibull distribution, Saman Shahbaz, Muhammad Qaiser Shahbaz and Arif Rafiq.
perturbation method for fitting regression models, A. Rafiq, M. S. Ali Taj,
M. Q. Shahbaz and M. Akhtar.
- On Adomian type
decomposition method and its convergence, A. Rafiq, B. S. Lee, A. I.
Pasha and M. Y. Malik
- This volume 16 was published to the memory of the Respected Ky Fan,
one of the Founding Editor of Nonlinear Analysis Forum, departed from this
world on Mar. 23, 2010 at Santa Barbara California USA.
Copyright © NONLINEAR ANALYSIS FORUM.
All rights reserved. No
part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or
transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission
of NONLINEAR ANALYSIS FORUM.