- Cardinal basis interpolation on multivariate scattered data, G. Allasia
- Nonlinear sampling type operators: approximation properties and regular
methods of summability, C. Bardaro and G. Vinti
- An iteration scheme for asymptotically nonexpansive mappings on uniformly
convex metric spaces, I. Beg
- Bifurcation results for families of fredholm maps of index zero between
banach spaces, P. Benevieri and M. Furi
- Subdifferentiability of typical continuous functions, J. M. Borwein
and X. Wang
- Existence of maximal elements and applications, A. Carbone
- On the eigenvalue problem for some nonlinear perturbations of compact
selfadjoint operators, R. Chiappinelli
- Generalized quasi-variational inequalities for hemi-continuous operators
on non-compact sets, M. S. R. Chowdhury, E. Tarafdar, S. P. Singh and B.
- Fixed points of mappings definedon a ball of a reflexive banach space,
- Birkhoff interpolation on some perturbed roots of unity, H. P. Dikshit
- Fixed point properties of mappings satisfying local contractive conditions,
R. Espnola, E. S. Kim and W. A. Kirk
- Related fixed points for mappings on complete and compact metric spaces,
B. Fisher and D. Trkoğlu
- Local solvability for nonlinear partial differential equations, G. Garello
and L. Rodino
- KKM theorem and minimax inequalities in G-convex spaces, I. Kim
- Some inequalities involving beta and gamma functions, P. Kumar, S. P.
Singh and S. S. Dragomir
- Applications of a general minimax type principle to variational inequalities
and approximation theory, J. Li
- An extension of Ky Fan's best approximation theorem, J. Li and S. P.
- Resolvent equations technique for general variational inclusions, M.
- Fixed point theorems on connected ordered spaces, S. Park
- Some fixed point iteration procedures, II, B. E. Rhoades and L. Saliga
- Stability results for optimal values, constrained level sets and approximate
minima, P. Shunmugaraj and D. V. Pai
- Some recent advances and new directions in interior point methods for
linear programming, J. N. Singh
- Invertible multiplication operators on weighted function spaces, R.
K. Singh and J. S. Manhas
- The representation of multiple Fourier series, V. Singh
- An extension of Browder fixed point theorem and applications,
P. S. Srinivasan and P. Veeramani
Copyright © 2001 by NONLINEAR ANALYSIS FORUM. All rights reserved.